BOW FAMILY ADVENTURES

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Break, part one


Monday we enjoyed Christmas at my mom's house. My brother and sister and their families were all here. The cousins were really glad to see each other.

Tuesday we took Nonnie to lunch at El Camino.

We spent the afternoon on a photo shoot around Happy.


I bought myself a camera--I'm still shooting on auto, since I haven't had time to play around much. I can tell I'm going to really enjoy it, though. I wish I knew more about it--a mule deer was in the road when we turned off the pavement to our dirt road Tuesday night. I tried to take pictures and ended up with a really blurry deer. T.S. and I were amazed when it bounded over the barbed wire fence.
Today we have had a mix of rain, sleet and now snow. We enjoyed a pizza picnic with Nonnie, games and cookie baking (pictures to come).

2 comments:

Bee Happy said...

Great Job!!!! I love the pics. I hope you have HAPPY times with it. I LOVE THE PICS... on of each of the kids are priceless. You will have to take my kids pics...new way to make money!! HeHee

Laura said...

Thanks, Christy.
I believe I have an opening for your kids sometime between midnight and 2am next year.
HA