BOW FAMILY ADVENTURES

Monday, April 26, 2010

Happy Birthday, T.S.!



T.S. is six today. We celebrated with GeGe last night. he plans to take a friend on an adventure sometime this summer when things slow down.
Six things about T.S.:
1. He is funny--he makes us laugh a lot. (Thankfully his Kindergarten teacher thinks he is funny, too.)
2. He is inquisitive.
3. He is starting to come out of his shell, but is still a little bashful.
4. He is artistic, has a great imagination, and is always up for an adventure.
5. He is finally a little interested in learning to read.
6. He is a math whiz.

T.S. in his laundry basket fishing for jelly fish.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I'm a little late with this wish, but...
TS I hope your birthday was awesome! I loved your cake. I bet it tasted as good as it looked. I can't believe you are almost done with Kindergarten! We love you!