BOW FAMILY ADVENTURES

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Spring Break




Finally, I'm finding (making) time to blog. Here are the very delayed pictures of spring break. We traveled to my sister's in Magnolia. We had a ball swinging, playing, crafting, playing the Wii, and having pizza delivered. (My kids were fascinated with the pizza delivery, seeing as we never get it delivered around here--not because I'm mean like that, just because, well, no one delivers to us here.)

The pictures are in no particular order. Cody and the kids did a bit of gardening and found a frog. Jake finally let it go. We roasted marshmallows and had s'mores two nights. Jennifer and I even put up a tent ALL BY OURSELVES--and the girls slept in it one night. It served as a fun play place the rest of the week. (We didn't make Sadie mow; she chose to.)

A good time was had by all.

No comments: