BOW FAMILY ADVENTURES

Friday, April 3, 2009

An Interview with T.S.

T.S. will turn five this month. The following is an interview I did with him. I borrowed this idea from my sweet sister (who also took the pictures), who borrowed it from a friend of hers. Feel free to borrow it too--let me know you did by leaving a comment and a link to it.

1. What is something mom always says to you? No, you can't play a game.

2. What makes mom happy? when I put up toys

3. What makes mom sad? not putting up toys

4. How does your mom make you laugh? doing funny things

5. What was your mom like as a child? a baby

6. How old is your mom? 28

7. How tall is your mom? really tall

8. What is her favorite thing to do? dig the garden

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? go get groceries

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? putting up toys

11. What is your mom really good at? digging the garden

12. What is your mom not very good at? lighting a firework

13. What does your mom do for her job? (He had to think on this one.) wipin' me

14. What is your mom's favorite food? soup

15. What makes you proud of your mom? for letting me play a game

16. If your mom were a cartoon character who would she be? Bob Mills (of Bob Mills Furniture)

17. What do you and your mom do together? dig the garden

18. How are you and your mom the same? We go get groceries together. (for some reason, he really likes to do this.)

19. How are you and your mom different? I don't know.

20. How do you know your mom loves you? You tell me.

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? school

3 comments:

Jen said...

Love how you will become famous. And wondering if there is a story behind you not being good at lighting fireworks. Tell your sis her photos are really great!

Janda Bressler said...

oh I had Ben read this one with me Thanks TS for a great laugh... Laura you must dig the garden, go grocery shoppin, and pick up toys alot lol I love what he says your job is and the bob mills thing. lol I will have to try this on Pace soon.. Thanks for letting me steal it. I will post it for you to see k.

Laura said...

Jen--not sure about the fireworks thing. I think he was going to say lighting a fire, but I had to do that a few days before when our electricity went out and Robby was gone, so he remembered I could do it.

Janda--it was a hoot to do. I was surprised about the picking up toys thing because, well, I don't do that much.