BOW FAMILY ADVENTURES

Friday, July 24, 2009

The Week in Review

This week has been busy to say the least:
  • Monday--Robby had the privilege of playing golf at Amarillo Country Club with one of his former students
  • Tuesday--Sadie and a friend (and I) enjoyed a fun day in Amarillo. We took in some local culture: ceramic painting, a museum, art galleries and Chuck E. Cheese's.
  • Wednesday--Sadie had FLIP (Future Leaders in Progress) Camp. The whole family enjoyed an evening at Wonderland Park with our church youth group. Sadie, April and I even rode the "Drop of Fear."
  • Thursday--Sadie finished FLIP Camp, Robby and T.S. plowed, I went shopping.
  • Friday--ALL of the lawn mowers are out of commission, I went to Amarillo for a part. Sadie is swimming at a birthday party and Robby and T.S. are gathering mesquite for a BBQ cook off Robby is competing in next weekend.

Whew! I'm about worn out!

No comments: