BOW FAMILY ADVENTURES

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Highlights of the Day

  • T.S., C.W. and I ran errands and we all made it home. (I really contemplated leaving one or both at the dollar store or the bank or the polling place.) We also enjoyed a nice visit with Nonnie.
  • I voted--I don't think I've ever felt the way I did today in my many (we won't count them) years of voting.
  • T.S. has figured out how to get C.W. to do the things I ask him to do. "Look mom, I'm letting him 'help' me."
  • We have cow birds--those white birds that follow cows around. I went out to take a picture, but the kids were in the middle of the hay ring and the birds had mysteriously disappeared. (maybe tomorrow)
  • The boys and I enjoyed a healthy snack this afternoon--strawberry smoothies. (Jennifer, don't faint)
  • It is 7:05 and both kids are fed, bathed and in PJs. I'm definitely in the running for the coveted Mother of the Year Award.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Yum, strawberry smoothies! Do strawberry daquiris count? I actually walked a mile twice so far this week. Hopefully it will continue!

You have my vote for Mother of the Year!

Laura said...

I knew I left something out of my smoothie!
Yay for you walking--I have been trying to stay off of the couch and up and busy. All of my resin molds are full--we'll see what pops out tomorrow.
I was going to vote for you for Mother of the Year--I guess we can be co-winners.