BOW FAMILY ADVENTURES

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

What We've Been Up To...

I am a little surprised that I haven't posted anything since Friday. Here's a brief synopsis of our latest happenings.
  • Robby and the kids fixed fence Sunday--you should see the cow skull they found. (I think there may be something to our bone business)
  • I have finished nearly all of our Christmas shopping; now I just have to finish all the things I'm making for gifts.
  • Sadie and Robby are finished with school until Monday--they are both very excited.
  • We'll spend today and tomorrow getting ready to go visit the family in Aledo on Thursday evening. This means the cats will go to the garage and won't be allowed back in when we return.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would really like to make some Christmas gifts. Something personal. I admire you!