BOW FAMILY ADVENTURES

Saturday, August 30, 2008

The Clubhouse Rocks

The kids have been working on their "clubhouse" this week. I use the term loosely because it is really just an area by the lilac bush and the corner of the house. They have hung "no trespassing" signs and really gotten it organized--toys hanging from branches and shoe boxes filled with stuff. It has really been fun to watch them work together (with no fights) to build their area.
T.S. wasn't going to let Tryce play in there with him because, "No one is allowed but me and Sadie." I convinced him it was okay to let really good friends come play. The three boys even had me set up a table for a picnic over there. Here are pictures from their Open House which they hosted last night. Yes, that's Sadie's microphone she used to give the tour.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Wow! I hope you'll still be giving tours next time we're there. It looks like lots of fun! Love, Jen