BOW FAMILY ADVENTURES

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Kitten Update--we have poop!

So, I finally figured out how/where to rub the kittens to get the desired result. 3 of the 4 have their eyes open. All of them seem to be good. They got to go to town today and hang out at mom's so I could feed them between our activities and not have to drive back home. They were in the box in the car when we were eating lunch at The Golden Spur (our local--and only--eatery). T.S. and I were a little surprised to only find 3 when we came out to leave. Because the box was tilted, one crawled out and made it all of the way over the back seat. Thankfully we found her. All in all I'd say they are doing well. As T.S. says every time they eat, "They're gonna live!" (we hope)

2 comments:

Janda Bressler said...

I am so excited for ya'll that the kitties are poopin lol You make me smile!! ( :

Jen said...

When you have a baby, you don't realize that you will be so concerned with poop. You really don't think having kittens will warrant the same concern. You guys are great Mama Cats!